Make your first table built work, survived your first terrifying night in the desert, probably some kind of shelter you built against creatures that hunt you at night. Once you have ordered these basic needs “Minecraft Kitchen“, you’ll need an oven used to melt to create stronger and durable weapons, tools and armor metals; and to produce things like blocks of stone and glass. You can even use ovens to cook fish and pork, which duplicates the heal points they provide.
Build a furnace
- Open the inventory table job on Minecraft Kitchen by right-clicking on it.
- Move your block Shingle inventory in the table work together to form a square around the edges of the table work. It will take eight cobblestone blocks in total. A furnace shown in result box when blocks are positioned correctly.
- Drag the new furnace created in your personal inventory, table salt work and then drops the oven in a suitable location.
- Open the furnace inventory by right clicking. You’ll see two empty boxes with the contour of flame between them.
- Objects moves fuel to the lower case. Coal in Minecraft Kitchen is the best and most efficient type of fuel, but the trunks, tables and sticks’ run if you are in a hurry. (The lava also works, but you should have used an oven heated to melt the materials needed to build a cube to get washed first).
- Move the object you want to melt (or cook) in the top box. The Shingle iron ore, gold ore, sand, clay and even fish or pork work. When you have the fuel and something that can be melted or cooked, the oven will start automatically. It will still work even if you move away.
Thanks your visiting and reading our post Minecraft Kitchen.