If you love cooking, you’ll want your utensils kitchen function well. If you use stainless steel pans, may need to anoint them. Skip lard creates a nonstick coating. Many cooks smear iron pans, but this practice is also common in stainless steel pans. Doing so is quick and easy.
If you are determined to greasing stainless steel to your stainless steel pans. Use your own creativity and implement your own ideas greasing stainless steel pans by combining different ideas in this article.
How to grease a skillet stainless steel with lard
- Preheat your oven to 150 ° C. At the same time, heat the pans on the stove burner. Melt the lard on the pan with enough to cover the entire inside.
- Heat the skillet until the fat is warm, but do not let purge. Pour excess fat and wipe with a paper towel.
- Place the stainless steel pans in the heated oven. Heat between 45 and 60 minutes. Remove the pan and let cool until the temperature environment. The pot is ready to be used.
How greasing skillet stainless steel with bacon grease
- Cook the bacon for consumption. Keep the bacon fat transparent. Put the fat into a measuring cup and let cool until clarify and precipitate (separate). Preheat oven to 150 ° C.
- Wash your pot with water and detergent. Fill up half the volume with water and heat until boiling. Let boil for five minutes.
- Remove the stainless steel pans from the heat, discard the water and dry the pot thoroughly with paper towels. Take one of the paper towels or a coffee filter and put it in the skillet. Pour the top layer of bacon grease on the paper or filter and allow reaching the drip pan. When the inside of the utensil is fully covered by a layer of fat, spread it over the entire surface. Throw away the paper or filter.
- Place the stainless steel pans in the oven for an hour, then remove it and let it cool. Sprinkle with salt and apparatus then remove with a paper towel. The salt acts as a mild abrasive to level the fat.
5. Use the pot as is described in revenues. Rinse with water with a little soap, rinse and dry. Retouching the unlamented with moistened paper with fat and a little salt. Store in a dry place.